Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids
No Christmas will be complete without some fun gift ideas for the kids on our list. Here are some Fun ideas to build off from some of the brands we love. The best part is that there are many additional choices to build on once you get their sites. These are some top picks, but there are plenty of options to choose from to get just the right gift for those precious little ones.
- Seedling DIY art VR goggle set: It really is amazing to see the wonder in a child that comes out when they can have a new way to experience technology and use their good craft skills to make it all their own. This virtual reality viewer is easy to assemble and hours of fun to create and personalize it to the child's wishes and creativity
- Seedling Marble Maze: This fun kit from Seedling combines skill and logic to learn how to navigate the marble through the maze. Plus it comes with a free virtual reality viewer to start in on experiencing the 3D mazes that you can access with the kit.
- Stuck on You Personalized Jigsaw Puzzles: A great gift idea from Stuck on you that allows you to personalize each item for the receiver. For puzzle lovers this is a great little idea, plus when you enter the code LIVINGNOTES you can get 15% off any of your orders through May 1, 2018.
- Seedling Craft Kits for Girls and Boys: These are some of our favorites for all those little budding DIY'ers. Each kit has different tools, items and craft ideas customized for girls and boys.
- TEGU Blocks: There is no end to the fun and creativity that these sets can bring with their magnetic blocks and colorful choices and sizes. Building options are endless fun.
- Maileg Princess and the Pea Set: Maileg has always been a favorite of ours and their Princess and the Pea set is a great starter into this fun world of toys. They also have a mouse version of it
- Stuck on You Budding Art Kit and Playbooks: There is just something magical for kid to have their books and tools and pencils be personalized for them. Give a personalized gift to your budding artist with these picks. Don't forget to use the code: LIVINGNOTES to get an extra 15% off when you shop all the way through May 1, 2018.
- Pediped Shoes: Pediped has been around for a little while and can be found in many stores or here online. They have a great selection of walk-able shoes for some great prices right now. You can also get 20% off your order if you use the code LIVINGNOTES20 through 01/15/2018.
- Star Wars Droids by Sphero: The perfect gift for any little Star Wars fan in the home. Not only are they fun to control, but kids love when they interact with the movies.
- Tea Collection Outfits: One of our favorite clothing lines for kids has put out some fun outfit styles for their most recent collection featuring the mythology and lore of the Scottish highlands. Great to mix and match within their collections.
- Pamplemousse Peluches: We absolutely fell in love with these adorable plush toys. Each toy is handmade in France and you can completely tell the difference. The kids love them.
- Moulin Roty Mademoiselle doll: Our girls fell in love with the dolls by Moulin Roty, and their Mademoiselle doll is one of the favorites. The quality is impeccable and it makes a wonderful gift.
- Regal Doll Carriage: What playtime would be complete without a fun little carriage for those cute little dolls. This carriage will make each little girl feel all chic and special as they push their little treasures around.
- OSMO Mind Racers Playset: A new favorite for sure in the home is the new Mind Racer Playset. Ever since the kids tried the Creative and Monster kits, they have been hooked. As a parent though, its great to see kids interacting with technology and learning the good skills.
The Holidays can sure be a fun time, and these gift ideas are sure to help make the holiday bright for those little ones.