7 Unexpected Beauty Tips You May Not Have Thought Of
It’s Monday, and we all want to look our best after the Holiday right? Here are 7 interesting tips that you might not have thought to use before in your beauty routine.
1. Rub a little bit of eye cream into your cuticles. eye cream works magic, and the healthier the cuticle the better the nail!
2. Use the waterproof mascara over the regular (preferably, a natural version!) one for a tear proof lashes that is gentle on lashes.
3. Use a drop or two of face oils in makeup primer: adds moisture and any makeup goes on and wears better!
4. When out of a nail polish remover, apply the clear nail polish over the nail, let it sit for a few seconds and wipe it off!
5. To keep the skin vibrant , it is a good idea to change the beauty routine every 2-3 months. Think seasons - every season is unique and skin needs different attention every time.
6. Use matte powder to contour your face if out of a bronzer. The highlighted areas will attract light and create the illusion of a contour shape.
7. Colorful eyeshadows and blush are a great solution for a fun color splash on the hair that is not permanent. Brush on the color on hair and set it with a hairspray!
What are your beauty tips that are unexpected? Or any beauty tips, actually! What beauty hacks do you have?