What's in My Vitamin Cabinet Lately?
I am often asked what vitamins do I use and what do I carry in my vitamin cupboard. I have changed over the years, but lately there are some that I have found to be the most effective.
I use a lot of different brands. An important thing to look for is HOW vitamins are made and what they are made from. Not all vitamins are equal and food-based are the ones that are absorbed the best.
Here is a list of my favorites:
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW.
I like this one. Basically, made out of foods we eat.
- Tropical Oasis: I like their calcium/magnesium and B complex liquid vitamins. It actually tastes pretty decent too.
- Goop’s Mother load: been trying the new pouches. Every pouch has a set of vitamins for a day. Very convenient and all vitamins are clean, naturally. It’s pricey at the first glance, but you get ALL your vitamins, so, it’s like buying 5-6 different bottles.
- Nordic Naturals: best omegas and fish oils. Taste good and absorb the best. I even add orange flavored fish oil to smoothies and kids love them.
- Whole Foods brand for vitamin D3: I like this one the most.
- DeSouza Liquid Chlorophyll: the only one that doesn’t have glycerin. Tastes like nothing. I add it to my morning water.
- Olly Nutrition gummies: there were times during the pregnancy when I could only take gummies. This was my pick.
- Premier Protein for my protein needs. It’s been my go-to for the last 3 or so years. I use all, from drinks to bars to powders.
- Vital protein collagen beauty greens - supposed to help specifically with collagen production, I kind of really like them too.
- BrockBeauty Dermera: specifically formulates for skin. I like the amino acid blend in it.
- ReserveNutrition Tres Beauty 3: they target hair+nails+skin all together. Very powerful. I’ve done a round after the baby, they helped significantly.
What brands do you love? Your favorite ones?